The Mastercard Higher Education Health Collaborative, with funding from the Mastercard Foundation, working closely with the under-listed partner institutions invites eligible candidates in Ghana, alumni and graduates of our Health Collaborative Partner Universities to apply for scholarship awards to study the following Master’s degree programmes at the School of Public Health (SPH), Kwame Nkrumah University of Science And Technology (KNUST):
- MPH/ MSc. Health Services Planning and Management (HSPM)
- MPhil Health Systems Research and Management (HSRM)
- MPhil Field Epidemiology and Applied Biostatistics (FEAB)
Health Collaborative Partner Universities:
- Addis Ababa University
- African Institute for Mathematical Sciences
- African Leadership University
- Amref International University/Amref Health Africa
- Ashesi University
- Moi University
- University of Cape Town
- University of Toronto
The Health Collaborative will award full scholarships to successful applicants who commit full-time availability during the entire period of study. Scholarships will cover the following:
- Tuition fees and other charges waiver;
- Monthly stipends and
- Hostel/ accommodation
- Research grants (e.g., fieldwork, data analysis, etc.)
Requirements for Award of Scholarships
In conformity with the entry requirement at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, successful candidates must be in possession of the following qualifications:
- Applicant must be a Primary Health Care provider at the Community, Sub-district, District, Municipal or Metropolitan level.
- Terminal degree (MBChB, Doctor of Optometry, Doctor of Pharmacy) and Bachelor’s degree with first-class or second class (upper division) honours in health and social science-related programmes.
- Obtain study leave from relevant health institutions/stakeholders.
How to Apply
- Purchase an e-Voucher containing Login ID/Serial Number and PIN for GHȼ280.00 at GCB Bank, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) or Ecobank
- OR dial *447*160# on any network and follow the prompt
- Proceed to the online admissions portal (HERE!) and begin the application process.
31st December, 2022
Only candidates who meet the criteria for the offered programmes and the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship will be notified of the outcome of their application.
For further information, call +233 50 006 2908 or +233 244 248 443