Augustina Ama Tabua Kwofie, a stalwart of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) has declared her intentions to contest in the upcoming Evalue-Ajomoro-Gwira NDC Parliamentary Primaries.
The hardworking Parliamentary Candidate hopeful met the Constituency executives on Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at the party’s Constituency office, where she officially informed the party leadership in the constituency of her intentions to contest in the upcoming primaries.
She discussed her vision with the executives and further outlined her vey advanced strategies which have been carefully crafted to break the four years tradition in the constituency by maintaining the seat for the NDC.
According to her, her agenda to represent the party in the Evalue-Ajomoro-Gwira Constituency is far from personal interest but rather aimed at wining the seat for the NDC and bringing sustainable development to the constituency.
Information from very reliable sources in the Evalue-Ajomoro-Gwira constituency also indicates that Ms. Augustina Ama Tabua Kwofie has a huge support base from Gwira, the “World Bank” of the party in the constituency.
According to this reliable source, Ms. Tabua Kwofie is being “pushed” by Chiefs, elders, the youths and people of Gwira.
Evalue-Ajomoro-Gwira Constituency is one of the swing constituencies in the Western Region. Checks by InsiderGH.com that no political parties has managed to annex the seat entirely right from its creation.
Brief Profile Of Augustina Ama Tabua Kwofie
- HOLY CHILD COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, 2001-2004
- BACHELOR OF EDUCATION – UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, 2011-2013
- CURRENTLY PURSUING A MASTERS COURSE, UCC. 2022-2024
- SCHOOL HEALTH EDUCATION PROGRAM(SHEP) COORDINATOR, ELLEMBELE EDUCATION DIRECTORATE, 2022- till date
- ASSEMBLY MEMBER,GWIRA BANSO ELECTORAL AREA, 2015- till date
- BAMIANKOR ZONAL COUNCIL ,CHAIRPERSON (TWO TERMS), 2015-2029
- SOCIAL SERVICE COMMITTEE MEMBER, NEMA, 2015-2017
- AGRICULTURE AND FISHERIES COMMITTEE, NEMA,2017-2019
- FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION COMMITTEE, NEMA, 2022- till date
- SPECIAL PLANNING COMMITTEE MEMBER,NEMA, 2017- till date
- EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBER, NEMA, 2017- till date
- TENDER COMMITTEE MEMBER, NEMA, 2022- till date
- CAMPAIGN MANAGERESS, GWIRA BANSO Electoral AREA, 2020 GENERAL ELECTIONS.
- SOCIAL SERVICE SUB COMMITTEE MEMBER (NEMA)
- FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION CHAIRPERSON (NEMA)
- NALAG, WESTERN REGION WOMEN CAUCUS ORGANISER, 2022- till date.
- DISTRICT GNAT TREASURER, NZEMA EAST/ELLEMBELE DISTRICTS.