Two persons have been confirmed dead while two others are on admission responding to treatment at Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital, following their electrocution Thursday morning.

According to angelonline.com.gh news sources, the four got electrocuted when they were fixing canopies at the funeral grounds of one Patrick Mensah, a late student of Kumasi Academy Senior High School.

The reports indicated that one of the metal frames touched a high tension wire leading to its electrification and consequently the injuries and death.

The incident occurred at Heman-Krobo in the Afigya Kwabre South District of the Ashanti Region.

The victims, Bismark (25-year old ) and Osei (27-year old) according to eyewitness, died on the spot after suffering the electrocution, while the other two sustained severe injuries.

Meanwhile the bodies of the deceased have been conveyed by Kronum-Afrancho police to the mortuary for autopsy and preservation.

Source: Angel FM

Send your news stories to info.insidergh@gmail.com and via WhatsApp on +233 20 290 5827