President Akufo-Addo, on Wednesday 15th April 2021, conferred with deputy ministerial nominees ahead of the official release of the list.
The presidency is set to release the list of the nominees that may not exceed 40 deputies.
Indications had earlier been given by the Presidency that ministerial appointees will not go beyond 86 with 46 substantive ministers and regional ministers already appointed.
Some of the nominees likely to feature in the ‘privileged’ list are Michael Okyere Baafi, Herbert Krappa, Naana Eyiah, Nana Dokua Asiamah, OB Amoah, Mavis Nkansah, and Asonaba Dapaah.
The rest are Fati Abubakar, Information, Kwaku Ampratwum, Foreign Affairs, Benito Owusu Bio, Lands, Gifty Twum Ampofo, Education, Bobie Ansah, Youth and Sports, and Tina Mensah, Health, Alfred Tuah Yeboah, Attorney General among others.
1. Steven Jalula – MP, Pru West, Deputy Minister for Roads and Highways
2. Evans Opoku Bobie- Deputy Minister for Youth and Sports
3. OB Amoah – Deputy Minister for Local Government and Rural Development
4. Lawyer Alfred Tuah-Yeboah- Deputy Attorney General & Minister for Justice
5. Mavis Nkansah Boadu – Dep. Roads
6. Mireku Duker – Dep. Lands
7. Michael Okyere Baafi – Dep. Trade
8. Herbert Krapah – Dep. Trade
9. Nana Dokuaa – Dep. Trade
10. Amin Anta – Dep. Energy
11. Agyapa Mercer – Deputy Energy
12. Owuraku Aidoo – Dep. Energy
13. Fati Abubakar – Dep. Information
14. Charles Adu-Boahene – Finance Min.
15. Wereko Brobbey – Employment & Labour
16. Yaw Frimpong – Dep. Agric
17. Moses Anim – Dep. Fisheries
18. Collins Ntim – Deputy Minister for Local Government and Rural Development